polished rims

chrisbrasher25

i have a set of stock rims willing to trade and pay cash for mirror polished stock rims i live in alabama i also have a set of stock rims that have been painted by a pro who does this for a living that have been painted maroon red which would look good on a white conquest with maroon red interior or a conquest that has been painted maroon.............. thanks fellas get back with me.... chris

I have a set of SHP 8's and 9's polished by StarquestRIms, I wasnt sure of you just wanted the normal non-SHP size or looking to upgrade. Let me know if you are interested and I can give you all the details, pics, ect. They havent been polished again for several years but still clean up nice and shiny.

PM me,

Chris.

can you please send a picture,if i can make them look like a mirror finish by just buffin them i want em,i am planning on painting the inside of em kinda a red color,the center caps must be with em or i guess i can find some somewhere else,but i am going to carbon fiber the center caps................thanks with a price please i am in alabama............ 35005

• 2 weeks later...

can you please send a picture,if i can make them look like a mirror finish by just buffin them i want em,i am planning on painting the inside of em kinda a red color,the center caps must be with em or i guess i can find some somewhere else,but i am going to carbon fiber the center caps................thanks with a price please i am in alabama............ 35005

Sorry Chris, I never got a PM so I sent them off to get refinished professionally so they are completely restored like new. I think after this Ill never get what I invested in them back so Ill probably never sell them.