CONQUEST CARBON EDITION

BOOSTTOY

Tae the supra made 537 rwhp on 104 octane at 20 psi.It made 475 rwhp at 18psi on pump gas.This is max power safely on stock fuel system.With upgraded fuel system it could make another 100 wheel hp no prob.The car has a sp 63 mm single turbo kit,Intake,apexi safc and apexi ebc,veilside ti exaust ss rod millen down pipe,,trd clutch componets,trd steering wheel,factory jap hood scoop,iforged wheels 8x10 ft 18x11 rear 2853018 2953018 bstones,steel braided brake lines,clearbra ,custom wilwood 14 inch big brake kit front and rear ,ibaich pro kit springs,agx adj struts,fjo wideband,autometer boost gauge,alpine dvd jl custom sub box and jl speakers 2 amps,6speed,targa top.Greedy ft mount intercooler ,aquamist water injection.Iknow ive forgot some things.Oh the car has 95 k miles.I just looked at autotrader there was around 100 of these cars for sale in the USA and the average asking price was 35 k including na cars and automatics which would have lowerd the average price.6 speed turbo cars seem to fetch quit a bit more $.This is a far above average built and condition car.Driven only on dry nice days and garaged and covered otherwise.Miticuosly maintained and serviced.Any one interested can call me at 3363995322.Im motivated to sell the conquest and supra.I have viper fever badly.Looking to buy a 2008 up blue and white srt10 coupe.This is the second supra ive owned and i know i will regret selling it but im just ready for a change.

Thanks,Frank

Randy I would be glad to do your pieces in carbon if you want to ship them to me.It would probaly cost about 200 bucks.Let me know.Ive only done 1 set so im not a pro at this but i did a pretty good job with it.

Thanks,Frank

wow frank, that supra sounds sooo tempting. i too have too many toys at the moment. i have a cuople of vettes and daily a 997 porsche. i m actually trying to sell a few cars to make room. I'll let you know if i can make room soon.

thanks

tae

• 2 weeks later...

Note,this car and contents,doner car are for sale.Anyone interested can call me for details,

Have a nice day,Frank 3363995322

Hey Randy if you ship me the parts you want done i will do them and ship back to you.Reminder this is carbon overlay.

Have a nice day ,Frank