TWO 89 TSI'S $1000-SOLD-

armyboy05

89 fiji blue with nice black interior body is in pretty good shape minor rust but has a "S"(salavage) title due to a bend in the frame in the front left corner the motor and trans were pulled but i still have all the parts

89 white with red interior car has some really bad body rot and not the greatest interior but has a complete drive train and was parked in 2000 because it could not pass inspection ran and drove when parked

i also have a new air dam for a widebody from MOOKEEH PERFORMANCE i paid 240 for it but will let it go for 180 if anyone is interested

the whole lot can be bought for 1k

i live in western PA all parts will need picked up or mailing paid by buyer

Edited by armyboy05

Any pics?

I'm only a few hours away and I could possibly be interested...definitely interested in the airdam! Brand new you say?

PM me!

-N8

Edited by natallica

To all followers the cars have sold but I have a feeling you might see them reappear in the near future and to timmyj I tried sending you about a dozen pictures the other day and im sorry if the never made it the file may have been to big