Crank Pulley Split - Replacement Options?

Dave-O

Yep, Lucky me the Conquest's crank pulley decided to separate itself. I will almost undoubtedly NOT find an SQ in an Albuquerque junkyard, but I may be able to pull from a few Raiders, D50s, MMs and Caravans, would the pulleys from those G54s swap over? I'm not fortunate enough to be in SLC where I have THREE in storage ... I'm also a bit surprised that the drive for the water pump and alternator are separate from the power steering and a/c belts. Imagine my surprise when the p/s pump still whines, but temps skyrocket and my batt dies.

Guess I'm walking for a few days, haha.

I'd be all for that, but I'd have to send you cash or a money order, since I don't have a bank account at the moment. That would probably put me out until Wednesday or Thursday. I'd like to have the car up long before that.

I will keep it in mind though.

I'll drop Bob (badtoad) and Cloud89318 (or whatever his username is) a line and see if they've got one here, as they're both ABQ residents.

I'd still like to know if I'm able to use a pulley from a different G54B. I have a feeling I can, but I want to be sure before I drop $15 at the junkyard.

Edited by Dave-O