88 conquest tsi Black on black Roller

FLATBROKE313

Well very sad day i am selling my 88 conquest tsi ROLLER black with black interior,no rust couple small dings.all the power stuff still works and in good shape and never cut the harness that is like new and tucked under the battery tray.have all ac stuff but not sure about any of it took it all right out and now the good stuff!

NEW

(Cosmo coil overs)installed on shp struats front and rear

All poly mounts threw out the rear endand have all front not installed,also replaced the torq tube bushings

Rear hub bolts

have all new moog front end parts

Cross drilled and slotted rotors with hawk pads

Know the extras that come with the car 89 trans,heads,intakes,pistons,starters,rads fans,ect just a whole lot of good stuff been holding onto for years.just a grage full of stuff asking price $2,500 with new rims and tires takes it all pics check thread in starquest showroom also

http://s1044.photobu.../b441/FASTG54B/

Edited by FLATBROKE313

• 2 weeks later...
sorry to be off topic but saw your pictures. i'm currently building an engine just like yours. what did you get for HP & torque, and how did it feel and run. any info or tips on things you would do different the next time would be helpfull. built lots of engines, but not these. car looks nice, wish you were closer. can PM me, thanks, C300

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...