Starion VS. Subaru impreza

DarksideDSM

Recently I was headed across town and stopped at a light and noticed a guy was coming up behind me that I've been wanting to race. It was a red Gen 1, 4 door wrx. So I'm sitting there and he starts revving. I look over at my girlfriend and said "are you ready". She grabs her harness and says "yup". Light turns green and we take off. He revs a little but doesnt "launch" it. I however got the s******** takeoff ever because my rear struts are wearing out (replacing soon with custom setup). So by the time I cross the line on the other side of the intersection he's already 1.5 cars ahead. The turbo opens up when I hit the line and shifted to second with my front bumper even with his rear tires. I spun second all the way past him. shifted into third with a car between us, me ahead. Hit fourth and let off. By this time I had covered 3/4 of a block and put 4 cars between us aproximately. Its a long block lol. I found him a few days later and asked what he had. I was wondering because he had a carbon hood with the turbo scoop and trunk lid. It is a 2.5L non turbo as it turns out. And I run a maft setup with a bigger intercooler and 2.5" piping on stock engine at 16lbs boost with ngk plugs and wires and a blaster 2 coil. So no wonder I took off on him so hard. After this race I put my gopro camera in my car so the next time someone pulls up looking to kill the little weird car that they dont know what it is, I can record it.
  • Like 2