Flight video

drummer030201

It has been quite a while since I made a flight video. So, yesterday I put some time into it and decided I would also put it to my music channel with a relevant song =)

Hope you guys like it more than the previous flight vid I made about 4 years go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9fAIIBLVMo

Thanks for your support over the years.

~Muzzy

This is an awesome video man. I've always kinda had a dream to be a pilot, when i was younger I wanted to be a fighter pilot for the air force. Sadly that dream was crushed when I realized that colorblind people cannot be fighter pilots lol. Any chance I could get a ride sometime if I drove down? : D

Nice. And, perfect night approach...haha I still want to get my license. I took and passed the ground course, but, never took any actual flight lessons. And, I'd have to take the ground course again being its been so long and I forget a lot of the little details.

But...something I still want to do nonetheless. The aspiration is gone for me to fly as a career, but, I'd love to fly for the joy of it. It is a neat feeling, and can't beat the view :P

You just doing it as a hobby? Or do you plan on going commercial?

This is an awesome video man. I've always kinda had a dream to be a pilot, when i was younger I wanted to be a fighter pilot for the air force. Sadly that dream was crushed when I realized that colorblind people cannot be fighter pilots lol. Any chance I could get a ride sometime if I drove down? : D

Sure you could get a ride dude! I could meet you 3/4's of the way to your place if you wanted. To La Crosse it would be about 2hours max, so I could meet you anywhere you wanted haha. Just let me know in advance!

~Muzz

Nice. And, perfect night approach...haha I still want to get my license. I took and passed the ground course, but, never took any actual flight lessons. And, I'd have to take the ground course again being its been so long and I forget a lot of the little details.

But...something I still want to do nonetheless. The aspiration is gone for me to fly as a career, but, I'd love to fly for the joy of it. It is a neat feeling, and can't beat the view :P

You just doing it as a hobby? Or do you plan on going commercial?

This is my career path, and I'm almost done with all the flight training. It is quite funny, I love landing at night, I find it to be much easier for some reason.

Around in the Illinois area you can get your private certificate in less than 3 months time, or you can find an advanced course online that has a set price you pay, and they guarantee your certificate within a certain time period. One of the quickest I've seen was 2 weeks.

~Muzz