Package deal! 87 Project w/ 89 Parts Car and Lots of Extras.$2500

tsiswat

I have a running 87 red quest. It has approx. 130k. It was neglected for a few years, but was at least in storage when I got it. I began the process of restoring it and collecting many good parts. I really love these cars, but have been finding it very difficult to make the time to work on it lately. I have been storing at my friends shop for a year now. I feel that I need to move it or really dig in. As I can't see myself being any less busy any time soon, I figured I would post it to see if someone else has the time and desire to complete it.

It is a 5 spd, with a short throw shifter and Momo wheel. I have refurbished the gas tank, rebuilt the clutch pedal, replaced slave cylinder, replaced fuel pump, and replaced tune-up components. It does run but still needs some tuning.

The suspension is a bit sloppy, but I have a set of coil-overs and pillow ball mounts to install.

I will also include a white 89 parts car. It had some front-end damage that was repaired. It is a shell with no glass. Body is mostly straight, with some past body work.

I also have:

- a good front bumper with good air dam.

- a brand new factory black primed hood

- spare 89 transmission, without the pan

- 89 engine block

- spare clutch

- 2 6-bolt diffs (one rebuilt)

- 2 6-bolts CV shafts

- misc. hard lines

- misc. black interior parts

- fair condition manual seat belt conversion parts

- Also have an un-modified MPI

If you are interested let me know. I would like to sell as a package deal. If I don't have time to finish the car, I don't have time to part it out.

view pictures here:

http://s1085.photobu...s/j427/tsiswat/

Edited by tsiswat

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...