Coolant Hoses/PCV hose

jrhgolf23

Im in the process of changing a headgasket and am discovering alot of my coolant hoses are old and decrepid.

i havent gone to the auto parts store yet to checl if they have any. A couple of them are bent in wierd angles.

Im probly just retarded and dont realize i can make those bends myself, but i figure ill ask you guys if i can.

soo if you have any coolant hoses that arent beat to death, i need them. Especially the one that goes through the firewall under the intake manifold. i had to cut it to get at a bolt :unsure:

Also, the hose that runs from the PCV valve to... (i forget where it goes..) is cracked and i need a new one. I heard that Randy has them, soo if your reading this Randy, pm me.

thanks guys

I got my hose diameters and took them to the parts store. Look for a "old timer" and have him get out the hose book. Yes,I said book. Younger guys look at you funny when you ask for the book. Go thru the pics and find what you need. They may be a little long etc but they had all of mine in stock but 1.

Sometimes I just pull the old ones and bring them in to the local autoparts store. Just remember if they are coolant, fuel or oil, they need to be fluid specific. They do a good job at matching them up. The ones that are specifically bent to fit our car, like the pcv to tb you mentioned (I just replaced mine, nice and soft again), came from Randy (dad).

I just got radiator and heater hoses from Rockauto,, they are Goodyear and gave less for all the hoses,, than 2 would have cost me locally

P.S. and bypass hoses,,,Forgot to mention them

upper rad. G/Y # 61028

lower rad. G/Y # 61235

heater #1 G/Y # 63806

heater #2 G/Y # 63124

bypass #1 G/Y # 63026

bypass #2 G/Y # 62134

well i ordered the pcv hose an the coolant hose that i cut a little bit ago from Randy.

now all i have to do is wait for my boost controller and egr block of plate. im gunna search for any other hoses i need and hopefully be able to get them at advanced auto.

thanks for the help. hah