So I finally landed a job at a performance shop, Its a small little shop in villa park IL. Its call Ill Garage. I was never a big Honda guy at all. Well this shop does mainly Honda's, We also do Nissan's, which is what is mainly there right now. But I can tell you this, This job is so much more fun than changing tires all day long. Any way, I never had any respect for Honda's what so ever, Until I started working here. I can tell you that driving a boosted Honda is A LOT of fun. Will I ever own one maybe some day. Well our shop car is a EK hatch, I believe he is running around 11 to 1 comp and about 35 pounds of boost. Its a twin scroll precision Turbo, last time he went to the track he was having problem with the electronic boost controller, he had it set with boost by gear, but the duty cycle is so touchy, He ended up running 45 pounds at the track, Which I have no idea how much hp is that is, Well the video that is in here is the car on our dyno, The roller is wore out so he couldn't load the car to well so it has a late spool. I can tell you though, that boosted Honda's depending, are freaking wicked, only if you can grab traction that is ;)..

Congratulations to us both! I too just started work a few weeks ago at a performance shop called Modern Muscle Performance in Martinsville, VA. We deal with all the new Mopars with Hemi's. My dream job finally came 2 hours away from my home, which i am in the process of moving my stuff and relocating. I am soo excited about this, still can't beleive it. We have a 5-axis cnc for porting heads ect, CNC lathe, mill, a dyno... you name it! The owner has been doing this on his own for almost a year getting backed up because he lost his help and been waiting for the right guy to help him run it while he does the full time job of taking phone calls. Got a 70 challenger mod/resto/build with a new 6.4L Hemi comming up soon and also a 2011 Challenger for Mopar Muscle Magazine getting engine work done in about a month. Can't wait!

I hope it works out for us and I imagine you love doing this stuff as much as i do!

Good Luck,

Yea I just finished up a Old corolla and did the 5 valve swap. We also just finished a twin turbo 350z, Going to start working on the R34, Its only the GT-S model. So The guy brought us a RB26 with the full drive train, Can't wait to start that. Wiring is a mess, But should be fun.