WTB turbo.....bolt-on upgrade g54b.....

bluzcruzer

I have a Forced Performance Super 16G (S16G) with ZERO shaft play. It has 6000mi since new, The car it was on blew the auto trans and it got parked. The turbine housing could use the downpipe studs replaced and it's dirty from sitting but otherwise it's like new internally. (The downpipe studs are useable but they got a little rusty from the cheap downpipe that was on it)

I will let it got for $450 shipped.

It is boxed and ready to go.

As I stated above it is dirty from sitting on the car while it was parked. Run a little steel wool over the compressor housing and it will clean up nicely. The downpipe studs will work but I would eventually crank them out and replace them. Otherwise this is an awesome turbo. It has the FP logo on the bottom of the compressor housing. It was purchased directly from Forced Performance as a new unit. Make sure you install a NEW oil feed line (OEM or braided) when you install it.

This is my turbo of choice. It's hard to beat the versatility of a S16G! I wanted to keep it but I have other plans now.

Thanks!

The tracking number will be sent.

After having perused the site further did I see you had other items I'm after. Since I'm just starting into this project, I'm still on the hunt for stuff and maybe u know somewhere else I can get an aftermarket steering wheel, strut braces, turbo header, louvers....what I can afford for now....I'm very pleased to have the turbo...its what I've been looking for for a yr...but....like I said I'm just starting and I've a ways to go...so expect to hear from me and again....thank you. Edited by bluzcruzer