shp's with tires 550

jeph_tsi

well, like the title says I've got a good set of shp's for sale with good year tires with plenty of tread remaining. they are in good all around shape with some of the typical clear coat mess I think we've all seen. pics to come, just seeing if there is interest for them before I make my journey to pick up supturbo's 1jz quest.

I will be going from cincinnati, oh to freeport, il on monday and if you can meet me along the way I may be able to bring them with me. I am not for sure yet on if I'm taking my truck for the trip, but if there's interest I prolly will. just mapquest driving directions and thats my route, I plan on leaving monday morning and driving back monday night. of course local pickup is welcome, I would rather not ship.

• 2 weeks later...
I really don't want to ship these because I can't imagine it would be cheap with tires and all, especially to New Zealand. Not really getting much interest in them so I think I may keep them and polish them up. Workin on polishing another set right now and its really not too hard to do, prolly be much easier to sell/more valuable that way anyway.