short block for sale CHEAP! Price drop $125

NEVER ENDING QUEST

i need this block gone. i pulled this from an '86 at the local pick your part about 2 months ago and i paid $130 on a half off sale. comes with water pump and flywheel. i was gonna use it to build my monster engine but i sold my car and the buyer didn't want the block. so i have this left over. would make a nice platform for a build/rebuild/spare. $125 obo pick up only.

i also have a good used power steering pump from my '86 that had about 12x,xxx miles. no whines, no leaks. $35 shipped.

also for sale is an 88/89 ecu that i bought years ago. don't remember if it's out of a manual or automatic car. $35 shipped

Edited by NEVER ENDING QUEST

as far as i know, the blocks are exactly the same throughout all years of production. the only thing that changed was the electronics and and some brackets. if i remember correctly, the car i pulled it from was an '86 conquest ( i think it was an shp car cuz it had adjustable shocks in the front) with about 12x,xxx miles.

if anybody wants to correct my information, feel free.

this is just a short block, which means it does not have a cylinder head. it is complete from water pump to flywheel and from the oil pan to the head gasket surface(deck). u need a cylinder head to finish the engine. but i would recommend a total rebuild of the block. i was gonna use this block along with my aussie m6 head to build a monster motor but had to sell the car. sorry, my cylinder head isn't for sale at this moment.

bump. i haven't gotten a chance to check serial number yet. i'm currently in the middle of moving from chula vista to el cajon. anyone that knows san diego knows that i'm moving from picture perfect weather year round to hot and muggy most of the year. i heard someone on the radio describe this year's heat to being inside "satan's anus". lol.