1987 Starion - SAVE THIS CAR!!

Mnementh

1987 Starion - red, rusty, not running - $900/BO - owner says he'll scrap it by Sep 1 if not gone by then.

http://www.mitsustyl...ead.php?t=30150

89k miles - widebody turbo with 5spd & leather. Anyone in the upper midwest need a parts car or project? This looks too nice to crush!!

Edited by Mnementh

Crap they are always too far away. If you are going to scrap it I will look into paying to have it shipped here.

Well he's talking about 'scrap yard' by September 1st. I haven't talked with the owner but I hope he's talking about salvage yard, not scrapper! Since he's moving to Atlanta maybe he'd be willing to tow it there and you could pick it up?

I'd personally save this car from the scrapper but with three cars and a two car garage I'd be living in a tent in the backyard if I bought home another car, much less a non-runner!! :(

If I had the space and money this one is gone far enough it would be perfect instead of restoring to modify like, oh say an engine swap!

Edited by Mnementh

• 3 weeks later...