• hate it

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not getting email notifications Amy more, and the box is checked

Just a fyi

I think the notifications settings were completely revamped, and the update may have reset them. You may need to go into your profile and set them back up in there.

Not sure if the concern has been raised or not, but is there a way that when you click into the PM envelope on the top of the screen that it would take you directly to the message, rather than the top of the first page? It's a bit of a nuisance when going through mult-page messages because you can't skip to the last page.

Other than that, I like it but I wish it had the same fascia (but all the new features). This one is a little harder on the eyes.

Not sure if the concern has been raised or not, but is there a way that when you click into the PM envelope on the top of the screen that it would take you directly to the message, rather than the top of the first page? It's a bit of a nuisance when going through mult-page messages because you can't skip to the last page.

Other than that, I like it but I wish it had the same fascia (but all the new features). This one is a little harder on the eyes.

I get a popup with a list of recent messages that allows me to go directly into whichever message I choose, you don't?

I haven't been on the site while receiving the message at that time, only coming on to the site after the message has been sent to me.If I click on the envelope at the top of the page then I can click on the new message but it only brings me to page 1 at the top of the page, not the exact location where the new message is. Not sure if that's explained well or not, lol.

I haven't been on the site while receiving the message at that time, only coming on to the site after the message has been sent to me.If I click on the envelope at the top of the page then I can click on the new message but it only brings me to page 1 at the top of the page, not the exact location where the new message is. Not sure if that's explained well or not, lol.

Speaking of, you sir, have a PM. ;)

/threadjack