air dam

SHANNON

any one know if this is any good compared to the original http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Turbo-Style-One-Piece-FRP-Front-Lip-Starion-Conquest-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem588c1281c7QQitemZ380307145159 or what should i buy the one from top end performance

I have purchased one of those ebay air dams. There are a couple slight differences between it and the oem one. The ebay unit flares out more where it bolts to the fenders. Also, the ebay unit is a little bigger top to bottom wise in that same area(where it bolts to the fender). Sorry for the bad descriptions.

Other than that, I had no problems with the ebay air dam. I like it. I am going to buy another one since I hit a culvert with my previous one and broke it into a million pieces.

thanks for the replays do you think the original one would take more abuse with out like said shattering . is there a lot of finish and fit work with the e-bay air dam or is it to ridged.