88-89 transmission

lyons8821

Guys I believe I need a new transmission. I live in sc in Charleston and would prefer to go get it so if you Are close let me know what you have. I would prefer a 88 or 89

Trans thanks guys.

R

Edited by lyons8821

88 5spd available in central fl. come'on down.

also new act clutch kit and short shifter.

have you ever done the swap from an automatic to a five speed? do you have the necessary items that i would need to do the swap, such as the peddles computer, .... i don't even know what all i would need.

have you ever done the swap from an automatic to a five speed? do you have the necessary items that i would need to do the swap, such as the peddles computer, .... i don't even know what all i would need.

the only other part I have that may help is an ecu.

there are some more local parts cars I can check into

if you are planning a trip south.

i have everything you need but the clutch slave cylinder and clutch. transmission, ecu, pedal, i think i even have the original shifter.

how much would you be looking for? I have a guy that will do the swap for $600. As long as all the parts are there. the is same guy is getting back with me today on a auto trans rebuild . the first quote was $1600 but i am getting a new quote. YOu are in Wisconson? where about, so i can figure up shipping or traveling expenses. I am doing this to have a daily driver, i am not wanting to spend a lot for performance. i just want the car to be perfect.

i have everything you need but the clutch slave cylinder and clutch. transmission, ecu, pedal, i think i even have the original shifter.

how much would you be looking for? I have a guy that will do the swap for $600. As long as all the parts are there. the is same guy is getting back with me today on a auto trans rebuild . the first quote was $1600 but i am getting a new quote. YOu are in Wisconson? where about, so i can figure up shipping or traveling expenses. I am doing this to have a daily driver, i am not wanting to spend a lot for performance. i just want the car to be perfect.

i am near milwaukee. about 30 minutes west of down town. i just remembered i scraped the trans because i really needed the money and no one was biting for it at the time. but i will double check tomorrow to make sure i still have everything else needed. and how does 150 sound? let me know, and ill fill you in tomorrow!

i am near milwaukee. about 30 minutes west of down town. i just remembered i scraped the trans because i really needed the money and no one was biting for it at the time. but i will double check tomorrow to make sure i still have everything else needed. and how does 150 sound? let me know, and ill fill you in tomorrow!

would be nice to have the trans with it. if you let me know exactly what you got, and i will get back with you, I am wanting to have the car done very very soon so having to look for a trans besides the few, "clutch and the clutch slave which i found both on ebay," i am not sure. know any one with trans by the way? i would think that the years would have to match.

88 5spd available in central fl. come'on down.

also new act clutch kit and short shifter.

How much would you like with shipping around St. louis? probably cost me more to drive there then to ship it. Just in the process of looking for all the other things i will need for the swap to a manual. Think i might be finding all of it, but i don't want to end out spending more on the swap then rebuilding the auto trans.