1988 Santa Fe Yellow Conquest TSi for Sale

DreamQuest88

This car is in Excellent Condition. It is a 1988 Chrysler Conquest TSi. It has 113,506 miles on it. It's San Marino Yellow with Black trim. It has a newly Rebuilt Transmission and new Injectors. It has a Remanufactured Head. It has had a recent Tune-Up and Oil Change. It has Digital Temperature Controls. The A/C works, just needs to be recharged. The Heat works. It has working Cruise Control. The tires are fairly new with 90% tread left on them. It's fast as hell and a dream to drive. It's got a rare black velour cloth interior from an '87, it's not faded. It is an Automatic with Over-drive which is rare and hard to find. It has 2 spots of rust, 1 is surface rust at edge of headlight and the other is on the passenger front fender. I just had a brand new color changing JVC radio installed, but I will include the original radio. It has wires run in it to the trunk for an amplifier. It has a racing steering wheel, I will include the original steering wheel. This car is an Awesome Car! Don't miss your chance to own this beauty. I'm asking for $2800.00 o.b.o for it. I don't want to sell it but I have many bills to pay and need the money. If you would like to come look at it or are interested in buying it, please give me a call. Take care and thank you for looking.

Lisa 443-942-7907 Please call if you would like to come and look at this car. I will send pics if you give me an email address or your cell phone number. Please call me about this car if you're interested because I hardly get on this site. Thanks.

post-20578-130419494774_thumb.jpg

post-20578-130419495756_thumb.jpg

Edited by DreamQuest88

Just so you know, the color is named San Marino. Not Santa Fe :) Also, those seats are from an 1987 model year. They must have been switched out at some point. Edited by Coke