Vid Of My Problem

Funsockstv

Ok This vid is with the mas pluged in, b4 it was going on all the time, now its on and off at idle, but if i try to drive it, FORGET it, the car has the hardest time and wont move, if i unplug the mas, it has a hard time in first but then once in second and up she does fine, She also must be runing super lean, because one night from a less then 2 mile drive with out goosing her the exahust manifold and the turbo where GLOWING RED Hot Not A hint of red IT WAS AS RED AS THE CAR. also i had replaced the HG and it got rid of the smoking problem i was having, but now when i take my oil fill cap off, runing or not as long as its hot, steam comes out!!! atifrezze mixing with oil must be on the head...Right? also the car will smoke a bit when going downhill at a high rpm ( when i down shift to slow down on a hill [smoke out exhust] ) Help My quest out, and me, i keep having thoughts about parting her out but i dont want to, and shes already been on the market becasue of these issuses, there all ready is a for sale sign in the trunk that i had on her, but i took it off, i dont want to sell i love her, but want to fix and enjoy her. Whats going on with my quest???

P.S I fixed the Exhaust leak that you here it was good for a week and now its back, my head is striped i think, so i am geting a new head when the money is right i dont need a machine shop to tell me that, especially with 147k on the damn head. also where can i buy a good head, who remakes these in a better metal who do you recomend and where?

Vid Of sputter:

Turn Volume Up