2 Conquests for sale. Project car and parts car plus extras!!

scooterh72

Well it is time to call an end to my conquest experiment. LOL. Just purchase another Harley and I'm thinning out my toys.

Cars located in Dickinson ND. Im about 8 hours west of Minneapolis and 3 hours north of Rapid City SD.

I have two 86's that need to go. One is a running project car and a parts car.

Running car details:

88K in the body and transmission.

Fully rebuilt engine with almost all new internals purchased from dad.

pistons, bearings, camshaft, jet valve delete, .020 over. balance shaft delete, new oil pump and all new timing chain components.

new trilogy injectors, clutch, master and slave cylinder.

I also have a full set of 101's hardpipes too.

New walbro fuel pump

I have a full set of rims that are near perfect that arent on the car that I was going to polish as well. The set on the red car now

are pretty decent but the set on the black car had curb rash etc.

Nice cloth interior.

Most of the small parts are new as well such as vacuum advance, sensors etc.

Car runs pretty decent when warmed up. Valve cover is leaking near the back and I think this is because of the powder coated cover. Still trying to get all the air out of the clutch system as well.

Solid turbo with an extra one that has shaft play in it.

I also have another transmission that was rebuilt by the previous owner however mustve been put back together wrong because it wont shift

correctly.

I have over my asking price just in the engine alone. I need the space and must sell. If I dont get my price I will start parting out but until

then this is a package deal.

Please feel free to email me with any questions (scooterh72@hotmail.com) or text me at 701-690-9922.

Pictures are located here. Just taken today... http://s432.photobucket.com/albums/qq50/scooterh72/Conquests%20for%20sale/

Thanks for looking.

Scott

Edited by scooterh72