Engine Hood Struts

AustinTSI

Ok, it's been 20 days since I've paid with Paypal, I've called and e-mailed, and no response or an e-mail shipping confirmation, really getting annoyed. This is my first time dealing with Trilogy, and this is just the kind of thing that makes people not deal with a business again, leaving a sour taste in your mouth. <_<

Zack K.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, it's been 20 days since I've paid with Paypal, I've called and e-mailed, and no response or an e-mail shipping confirmation, really getting annoyed. This is my first time dealing with Trilogy, and this is just the kind of thing that makes people not deal with a business again, leaving a sour taste in your mouth. <_<

Zack K.

19C Turbo and Justo, did you guys get your struts yet??? :blink:

Zack K.

ive been told over and over mine will ship at the end of the week.. and i have yet to get a confromation or anything yet.. really getting irritated! i want them or i want my money.. the one who started this GP will have nothing to do with it, he just says contact them!. well he started it and he should back it up! ive done GP's before.. this is retarded

Went to his shop yesterday. In his defense he works seven days a week at two jobs and at this time he is by himself at the shop. According to Heron there are three people that do not have struts yet. Michael S, Kyle K and Zack K. All three are at his shop but the brackets need to be welded I saw them myself. Heron said all three will be shipped next week.

Zack you would have received yours in the last shipment but Heron said you gave him no shipping address. This seems to be a problem with a lot of purchases from him.

The brackets have to be hand made. He received about 40 orders so in addition to his regular work things are hectic.

Went to his shop yesterday. In his defense he works seven days a week at two jobs and at this time he is by himself at the shop. According to Heron there are three people that do not have struts yet. Michael S, Kyle K and Zack K. All three are at his shop but the brackets need to be welded I saw them myself. Heron said all three will be shipped next week.

Zack you would have received yours in the last shipment but Heron said you gave him no shipping address. This seems to be a problem with a lot of purchases from him.

The brackets have to be hand made. He received about 40 orders so in addition to his regular work things are hectic.

all is fine, however if you cant keep up with your work, then dont take on more work.. and dont tell people you will ship ad the end of the week every week if you can not do so.. i know what its like to do a big GP, i done them with T-shirts and and hundreds at a time to pack and ship and sort.. yes its tough but do what you say.. i dont like feeling like im getting run around.. just tell me the first time what is going on and we will be fine.

if he was going to ship them to zack last week but didnt have info why didnt he ship them to me?

all is fine, however if you cant keep up with your work, then dont take on more work.. and dont tell people you will ship ad the end of the week every week if you can not do so.. i know what its like to do a big GP, i done them with T-shirts and and hundreds at a time to pack and ship and sort.. yes its tough but do what you say.. i dont like feeling like im getting run around.. just tell me the first time what is going on and we will be fine.

if he was going to ship them to zack last week but didnt have info why didnt he ship them to me?

I have no idea how he determines who gets shipped to. He had every Paypal statement stapled together I belived it was in order of payment received. He shipped 33 units the first time then 5 this last time if I remember correctly. That is a lot of parts to hand make. Maybe he wasn't expecting so many people getting in on the group buy. I would suggest you ask if the parts are already made before sending money the next time you order from someone.

Edited by marso

I have no idea how he determines who gets shipped to. He had every Paypal statement stapled together I belived it was in order of payment received. He shipped 33 units the first time then 5 this last time if I remember correctly. That is a lot of parts to hand make. Maybe he wasn't expecting so many people getting in on the group buy. I would suggest you ask if the parts are already made before sending money the next time you order from someone.

we were given a quoted ship time, he told me the end of the week he had the parts there.. but then you turn around an look in the GP section and he is trying to get another started.. finish one before starting another..

Ok, I Pay-palled on the 18th of May, and Trilogy e-mailed me the next day about my lack of address (which is listed in the Paypal transaction),which I promptly e-mailed him back the same day.If he didn't have my addy when shipping out the first batch within the week, why wait another 3 weeks to ask me? I dunno, I understand people have other jobs or are busy, but sending out an e-mail takes under a minute, and I would have been fine waiting an extra month IF I knew what the hold-up was. I'll e-mail him again ;)

Oh, and Marso, thank you for taking the time to go see Heron :)

Zack K.

Edited by zactek

we were given a quoted ship time, he told me the end of the week he had the parts there.. but then you turn around an look in the GP section and he is trying to get another started.. finish one before starting another..

I agree.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here............ http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.gif

Zack K.

I just called his cell and left a message for him to call. I will see if I can help with getting these to you both even if I have to ship them myself. I understand both sides of this so he probably could use the help.

Just spoke with Heron everything is done less paint, pack and ship. He is taking Monday off to finish.

He also informed me no other hood struts will be made for a while once this order is completed. He is too busy working two jobs but there will be some in the future just no more group buys. He will offer them when completed and ready to go.

Just spoke with Heron everything is done less paint, pack and ship. He is taking Monday off to finish.

He also informed me no other hood struts will be made for a while once this order is completed. He is too busy working two jobs but there will be some in the future just no more group buys. He will offer them when completed and ready to go.

Awesome! Thanks a lot for trying,

I'll be waiting...........

Zack K.

still no word here, if you talk to him again just tell him to issue me a refund or ill just have to file with paypal, im not trying to be a d*** here but this is ridiculous.

still haven't received mine either.. been over a month since I paid. I sent them my address several times. starting to get mad. If I don't receive mine in the next week I want a refund. Edited by leetaztsi

if anyone talks to heron tell him to issue refunds, because he wont reply to emails..

i sent him a money request through paypal... marso let us know if you hear anything.

Edited by 19cturbo

got my refund today, thank you heron for holding up a good business. appreciate the refund.

It's been a month since I received E-mail notification with tracking # from paypal. I still have not received 2nd set of Hood Struts and I check tracking # and # is invalid. So at this time I would like a REFUND I've had enough. :mad:

if anyone talks to heron tell him to issue refunds, because he wont reply to emails..

marso let us know if you hear anything.

I don't know what else I can do. I called him and went to his shop. He told me they were going out. I understand his side about being busy but this is a bit unprofessional. Wish I could do more.

• 4 months later...