tep mpi any good

most members on here will tell you to stay as far away as you can from TEP as you can

there are much better ways to go MPI, check out the MPI Trials and Tribulations section here on the boards for more information on it...

and u might get a PM from Jimmy to take down that bootay in ur sig pic...im not complaining, but just sayin

~Muzzy ^_^

Yeah clearly you like butts and Conquests lol.

TEP and FIP are all outdated versions of multiport control. You can run them, sure, but when something burns up or fails, there's no support. There are tons of posts in here for other MPI controllers and options that will make you much happier in the end. MegaSquirt, Hawk, Haltech, SDS, AEM etc all come to mind.

Yeah clearly you like butts and Conquests lol.

TEP and FIP are all outdated versions of multiport control. You can run them, sure, but when something burns up or fails, there's no support. There are tons of posts in here for other MPI controllers and options that will make you much happier in the end. MegaSquirt, Hawk, Haltech, SDS, AEM etc all come to mind.

A manifold is a manifold. I dont know what you mean by support???

The TEP MPI is a converted stock manifold. Itll work fine but no plenum area. You wont notice if your still running a baby td05 setup. Definitely will notice a lack of low end with a descent size pump though.

• 2 weeks later...
maxboost87 made mine. I looks very nice and has plenty of plenum space in my opinion. I have not got to actualy drive the car with that setup yet but I am sure it will do great. Phinko has my car right now, doing re-wiring and tuning.