Looking for some inside cosmetic stuff

questygirl

Hello all, I am in need of the forward part of the console that houses the stereo and a radio and heater and a/c control pannel bezells.If you have this and are willing to ship please get a hold of me ASAP.

Thanks!! :unsure:

Edited by questygirl

Eh well, the car was bought because my friends parents were going to have it crushed. But best of luck to you, and your car is gorgeous, just so you know.

Cheers,

James

Hello all, I am in need of a maroon center console and a radio heater and a/c control pannel bezells.If you have this and are willing to ship please get a hold of me ASAP.

Thanks!! :unsure:

i have a center console. it's curently pending on a sale but if he doesn't come through it's all yours. in has one little black rub mark on the top but besides it looks great.

i have a center console. it's curently pending on a sale but if he doesn't come through it's all yours. in has one little black rub mark on the top but besides it looks great.

That Would be So Great...some jerkface decided he wanted to drill my lock on the door and rip out my cd player ripped my console to pieces...only reason I was mad the lock and the console I would have given the dude the cd player was not worth anything lol...Anywho...Let me know what happends. Thanks for posting!!

Edited by questygirl

Eh well, the car was bought because my friends parents were going to have it crushed. But best of luck to you, and your car is gorgeous, just so you know.

Cheers,

James

Thank you, I cherish my baby!!