BRANSON 2011 UPDATE

jolyrgr

I put a copy of this here since it was burried in the meet thread.

REGISTRATIONS CAN BEGIN MONDAY

FULL DETAILS WILL BE POSTED IN A NEW THREAD

Exciting changes have taken place and we have a new venue.

Due to issues with the old hotel/venue, the freshly remodeled BRANSON'S BEST hotel will be the site of this year's meet. Larry and I have just returned from negotiating a deal with the owners, and as soon as the contract arrives on Monday, we will list all the details. In the meantime, here is a teaser...

The motel is located just off the main strip on Green Mtn. Dr, allowing for much easier/better access to entering and exiting the property, as well as easy access to most places on the strip from the back.

http://www.bransonsbest.com/images/map.jpg

We have blocked off 30 rooms of a 60 room hotel, and have been guaranteed a rate of $59.95/night on a double queen room, with king rooms available. The facilities have an outdoor pool, and a hot deluxe breakfast every morning is included for all that stay, along with hot cobbler, ice cream and fresh cookies every evening. Details on the facility can be seen HERE.

We were all very impressed with both the ownership and local management of this facility, and we are confident that everyone will be equally pleased with the value this location offers. As stated earlier, full details of the facility and some extra events to follow after review of the contract on Monday. I have every confidence that this will be as good of not a better experience as in the past. Thanks for your patience and I hope to see everyone there.

JR

Edited by jolyrgr