LF a pair of non-SHP 8" Rears

Foreverzero

It's time for tires and so I figured I'd go ahead and get rid of my 7" fronts and get some propper rubber on everything. If you have or know of anyone trying to get rid of a pair of stock 8" rear wheels then please let me know. They must be willing to ship unless they live within a few hours of Springfield, MO.

Thanks for reading

-Zero

It's time for tires and so I figured I'd go ahead and get rid of my 7" fronts and get some propper rubber on everything. If you have or know of anyone trying to get rid of a pair of stock 8" rear wheels then please let me know. They must be willing to ship unless they live within a few hours of Springfield, MO.

Thanks for reading

-Zero

do you need the rims or are you just looking for tires, i have a set of rims , let me know

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. After a small accident, I contemplated selling the car but I'm just too attached to it ;) . The wreck, however, really tore up the front wheels so now I HAVE to get a hold of a pair of non-SHP 8" rears.

PM me or send pics to wp0170171@otc.edu

Cash in hand ready to Paypal whenever

Bump. After a small accident, I contemplated selling the car but I'm just too attached to it ;) . The wreck, however, really tore up the front wheels so now I HAVE to get a hold of a pair of non-SHP 8" rears.

PM me or send pics to wp0170171@otc.edu

Cash in hand ready to Paypal whenever

PM sent