2 89 Quests for sale

Live4Boost

The first quest is a 89 tsi 5spd, red with black leather. The body has 167275 miles on it and the motor has around 100k miles. I bought the motor from someone on here who did a engine swap. The motor has a non jet head and roller rockers. I have installed a 15 lbs flywheel and a stage 4 clutch good for 500hp from Competition Clutches. I have a few performance parts that have not been installed yet. Fisrt is a ported 52mm tb and intake package and new injectors from Lower Shores performance. Second is a 1 1/4" polished ovc with a greddy BOV, 1 1/4" intercoller piping kit and a 4" intercolleer form *DM. The paint and leather are in good shape and car runs and drives good. The second quest is a 89 tsi shp 5spd, fiji blue with black leather. It has a little rust and a dent on the driver side door and rear quarter pannel. The car is also missing all the body parts from the front end. The motor blew a gasket so the head is off in the trunk. $4500 obo for both. I can't get the pictures to load so if you want pictures or have a questions call Joe @ 443-617-1371 or e-mail me at JoeStef79@live.com. Edited by Live4Boost

How complete is the Fiji? (other than what you listed as missing)

Milage?

Interior condition?

Does it have:

SHP wheels

Transmission/diff?

Taillghts?

Could you send pics and a price for just the Fiji to helrazr70@hotmail.com?

Thanks!