stock and aftermarket parts

mig8788

I have a few parts that i would like to get rid of.

-new set of sealed power rings. Brand new in the box and are std size. $50.00 shipped

-1 stock inter cooler in good shape. $30.00

-Head gasket set with new stock head bolts. $50.00 shipped-SOLD

-A set of stock springs retainers and valves. Make me an offer

-I have all the interior pieces out of an 87 except the dash. Its all black. Let me know if there is something you need.

-I have all the suspension off of an 87 If there is a part you need and also body panels except for the wheels and the valence.

-STD hypertonic pistons with rods and arp rod bolts. One piston is bad. The other pistons are in great shape and the rods to. $50.00

-Stock rods and pistons. I would replace the pistons and use the rods.$30.00

Just let me know if you need anything else i might have it. Thanks for looking.

Edited by mig8788

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:36 PM

Is that a complete gasket set for the upper end or just the head gasket itself? Thanks!

88 Black/Tan TSi SHP

I pmd you. Its a conplete kit with head bolts.

(Hey man I'm looking for the rear section of the center console from the shifter back along with the switches if you still have them. I also need the front radiator grill piece. Let me know.

Thanks )

I have the rear section for the center console. The switches are you talking the mirror and the seat belt release? The front radiator grill has some cracks in it but can be epoxy back together. I can email pics if you want.

(Hey man I'm looking for the rear section of the center console from the shifter back along with the switches if you still have them. I also need the front radiator grill piece. Let me know.

Thanks )

I have the rear section for the center console. The switches are you talking the mirror and the seat belt release? The front radiator grill has some cracks in it but can be epoxy back together. I can email pics if you want.

Ok.I have the mirror switch so I would need the seat belt release and console.Also would you happen to have the passenger side seat belt buckle? And If you could email me pics that would be awesome.Ill pm you email address right now.

Thanks

(Ok.I have the mirror switch so I would need the seat belt release and console.Also would you happen to have the passenger side seat belt buckle? And If you could email me pics that would be awesome.Ill pm you email address right now.

Thanks)

I pmd you with some pics.

The top half of the door panels are sold. If you need interior pieces let me know i still have a lot left. They are all black and i have a lot of other parts on the car still. I can email pics of any thing you wanna see. Thanks

I still got a lot of parts for sale. I still have everything listed at the top and then the 87 parts car with a lot of parts on it still. Great time to get some parts with it being income tax time. Let me know what you need i can email pics to you and i will work you a deal.

• 1 month later...
I still have the 87 car with a lot of parts for sale. I also have all the parts that are listed at the top of the page. Would like to get rid of this stuff so make me a deal. Will email pics of anything you would like to see. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...