new 12a cartridge

newquest86

SOLD ! SOLD ! SOLD !i have a 12a cartridge from mitsubishi dealer looks to be a factory reman its the early model with the aluminum bearing in it. it fits in intercooled compressor housings like 86 87 88 89 models the part number is MD 613504 it has the 2 coolant line holes , the oil feed and the oil drain holes and yes its a direct bolt on . asking 150.00 plus shipping as far as i know these are not sold anymore by mitsubishi if you are not interested in it dont post here please

post-15444-129754964376_thumb.jpg

Edited by newquest86

Is the cartridge complete minus housings then? If so, what would shipping be to 37725? Quite interested as I need a 'new' stocker until I can get another exhaust housing machined for my 16g

yes it is its ready to go pop on a compressor housing from a stock 12a and clamp it on to an unmodified exhaust housing i cant say it will fit a modified housing as im not sure ill ship it usps flat rate box i think its around 11 dollars ill give you 3 days to return it if you dont want it just email me and let me know Edited by newquest86