WTB 88-89 STARQUEST NEAR CHICAGO AREA

HxC_zombie6

Ok so I'm looking to get back into the sq game again after 2 years and missing my old 89 shp .. I'm looking for something as a daily driver but must be 88-89 5 speed and pass emissions trying to keep it low on price as well I know its asking a lot but its worth a shot cuz I can't find jack on Craigslist . So hit me back with pix and price and location

did you ever work in hobart???? could have swore i saw one there. i work there. i know there is one off of 94 in the jellystone camping park, you can see it from the road.

did you ever work in hobart???? could have swore i saw one there. i work there. i know there is one off of 94 in the jellystone camping park, you can see it from the road.

nope never worked in hobart . The ones I had where a black 89 shp 5 speed and I had a 89 white auto that I put a Nissan sr20det in then pulled the Sr out and put it in the 93 Silvia I still have and sold the fort cuz frame was shot from drifting .. but I want another one as a daily driver/ toy cuz my Nissan is getting re done .. doing it D1 speck for this years drift season