T3/T4 GARETT A/R42 TURBO FOR SALE

suprastar

I HAVE 2 GARETT T3/T4 TURBO FOR SALE(THE TURBINE SHELL SAYS GARETT A/R.42)I GOT THIS AS A GIFT FROM MY BROTHER IN LAW TODAY AND KNEW RIGHT AWAY THAT IT AINT FOR ME OR THAT IT PROBABLY WONT FIT MY CAR.NOT SURE WHAT CAR IT CAME OUT OFF OF BUT IT WAS PULLED OUT WHILE RUNNING(BEEN SITTING IN A CAR SHOP VIC HUBBARD FOR HALF A YEAR)I WANT BOTH OF THEM GONE BUT I REALLY PREFER A TRADE FOR A STOCK 12A TURBO IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION.LOCATED IN BAY AREA.EMAIL ME AT LSDSUPRA@YAHOO.COM .MAKE OFFER!BY THE WAY THE TURBO HAS NORMAL SHAFT PLAY.NOT THAT BAD.

HERE THE WEBSITE FOR THE TURBO I GOT..............

http://gpopshop.com/products-page/garrett-turbos/rebuilt-garrett-journal-bearing-turbos/rebuilt-garrett-t3-t3t4-turbo/

post-18160-129292067273_thumb.jpg

Edited by suprastar

i can tell you exactly what make this came off of without looking a the website, its a chrysler T1 turbo for the 2.2 does it have the swingvalve and can you throw up a pic of the swingvalve.if it doesnt sell here as it wont fit any starquest, may i suggest TurboDodge.com i am a mod over there and you will sell this QUICK

i can tell you exactly what make this came off of without looking a the website, its a chrysler T1 turbo for the 2.2 does it have the swingvalve and can you throw up a pic of the swingvalve.if it doesnt sell here as it wont fit any starquest, may i suggest TurboDodge.com i am a mod over there and you will sell this QUICK

I DONT AS OF RIGHT NOW BUT I WILL GET THEM UP FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.