89 FIJI Conquest

AzStar

I have an 89 FIJI Blue Conquest.

I've looked online for paint codes and I can't even find FIJI Blue listed as an 89 Conquest color. Is FIJI really Bright Blue Metallic T87/PB5?

For my other FIJI owners, the engine compartment is painted in a paler, non-metallic blue. Anyone know a paint source/code for that blue? (Spray can prefered)

I want to dress up the engine bay and would like to match the color is possible.

Thanks in advance,

Upon searching for the color myself it did turn out to be the Bright Blue Poly T87. We cross referenced a few times to be absolutely sure and the formula was exactly the same.

The engine bay I painted the same color so I can't comment on that.

Thanks lads.... I may go the paint shop mixing up cans.

Tho when I spent some time looking in my engine bay today I think everything will clean up well enough that the only thing I need to hit are the frame rails, especially where a previous mastercylinder leaked and the lower seam on the front radiator support.

Been doing soo much thinking and researching on the project my head hurts. :wacko:

Isn't the engine bay the same color, but old and dirty, and faded? I don't think Mits/Dodge painted the engine bay a seperate color...ever Wrong?

Well... in my case... and I will have to look to other FIJI owners to confirm... it is NOT the same color.

The exterior is a deeper shade with metallic. The engine compartment is slightly lighter and no metallic.