kenwood DNX5140 2-DIN Multimedia DVD Receiver With Navigation

rocknrolla72

I live in Ferndale, Wa and streetsboro, Ohio so when you want to sell the car let me know a few months in advance.....

it is nothing less of awesome....lol

your number 1000th in line but it dont matter if you was 1st it aint going nowhere

but thanks for the props

Oh man, I would love one of these. I have about 400 too...but a boost controller must come first :(

hey Tman, what did you do to your foglight housings? the inside looks so perfect and shiney... are those just clean stock units, or plated, or what? I'm redo-ing my foglights this winter, and I'd love for mine to look like that!

thanks,

-Justin

Oh man, I would love one of these. I have about 400 too...but a boost controller must come first :(

hey Tman, what did you do to your foglight housings? the inside looks so perfect and shiney... are those just clean stock units, or plated, or what? I'm redo-ing my foglights this winter, and I'd love for mine to look like that!

thanks,

-Justin

yea i used a aluminum tape and lined the inside before putting on clear fog covers