looking to buy conquest

conquest_junkie

hi all,

i am looking to buy one in pennsylvania....let me know what u have for sale...earlier post i was able to look outside state...no longer can do that.....email me rayxlewisx2003@yahoo.com with pics or simple call and tell me....814-329-8697

leo

Keep it in mind, like the shipper guy said - he'll be by this way in about 3 weeks.

Just keep in mind it is an 89...SHP...and Fiji Blue. Doesnt get much better than that :) Has new front tires too!

Not to mention the spare engine, all for $1300.

yeah you got shipping on that too... but I'll leave that up to you to discuss with Dave. But I cant get a local tow across town any cheaper than $125 lately. $500 for a 7hr tow seemed a deal to me. i did get a discount on my last haul with him by offering up some steel shelving and a near-new large industrial fan I wasnt using. He's into classic 30's-40's Lincolns (as am I). If you find any parts locally, you might be able to barter the trailer tow - or at least a good portion of it.

If you cant find one by then in PA, PM me again. I havent CL'ed her yet, but may decide to do so soon to free up driveway space.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
I'm in Richmond... I've got a white starion that's been well maintained. Recently rebuilt motor, relatively clean interior, tokico blues all around, just a couple minor things needing attention, but it's an everyday driver as-is. It's about a 5-hour drive from you, but you wouldn't have to ship it. Let me know if you want more info.