socal san diego conquest for sale....

jdm_ef9412

I have a 1988 conquest that was being built for a weekend scca car / weekend warrior unfortunatly don't have it in me to finish the car as the car sits right now it runs and drives good I have probably put about 300 miles on it since I put it together ...the engine is a bone stock it runs great tho... the car has the full d2 coilover suspension , mk1 strutbars , mk1 swaybars , braided brake lines , slotted rear rotors , bronze 8 and 9 with new tires full mk1 bushing kit that's not installed yet.. under the hood its a stock engine with what's supposed to be a 14B not to sure tho... a *DM ovc with hks ssqv , *DM radiator, msd coil, k and n filter, a hks down pipe ( one of the only ones I have ever seen ) also it comes with the rest of the full *DM hardpipe set up with *DMs upgraded intercooler never installed still in boxes ... it also has stedebani engine mounts , mk1 short shifter with a greddy shift knob , braided oil cooler lines .... the fuel system has a new genuine walbro pump with oem fuel strainer and wix pre pump filter and oem underhood fuel filter ..... the car is red and interior wise its completly gutted it has the complete dash with cluster and has some starion overlays on it with a autometer boost gauge in stock location and door panels and front seats and center console no sound material left anywhere inside all stripped the seats need to be redone or throw in some sparcos. The car has a very clean 83 hood on it and 83 tails probably one of the cleanest sets around... have pics but don't have a clue of how to upload them so if you want a pic just text me or call my numbers 619-565-8496 james p.s. the car comes with a whole lot of spareparts asking price is 2000 got about that much into it on just suspension and tires ... and could use a paint job