87 Conquest $500 parts or can be fixed

FlyTSI

Car dropped a valve and put a hole in a piston, I dont have time to rebuild it. Body has very little rust and car has a clean title. It has about 185000 on it. Its black with black leather interior front seats are rough.

Would be a good fixer upper for somebody that has the time to do it. I would also be willing to trade for a running car.

Edited by FlyTSI

d00d i want your air dam and your TPS and your coupler that goes from the intercooler piping into the throttle body and i want your injectors and i want your entire car and i will pay 100 shipped. LOL

all except for the car yes pm me prices.

oh and I also want the heat shiel that goes around the power steering canister not the turbo heatshiel but the one right next to it with required nuts and bolts thanks.

Car dropped a valve and put a hole in a piston, I dont have time to rebuild it. Body has very little rust and car has a clean title. It has about 185000 on it. Its black with black leather interior front seats are rough.

Would be a good fixer upper for somebody that has the time to do it. I would also be willing to trade for a running car.

I wont be parting it. I will say it has a good air dam and comes with a blow off I will be posting picks sometime over the weekend.

hey i am very interested in your car and most likely would like to come pick it up sometime in the next week or too but i definitley would like to see some pictures before i make a decision. i will pm you my cell phone again as i am very eager to speak with you about purchasing your car if the pictures are sufficient.

I have a perfect block that was just running about a month ago, I blew a head gasket n just parted the car cuz it was really rusty! It is an 89 block with about 98k on it! All u gotta do is slap a gasket n head on it and you're back in business! I'm only asking $200 for the block, I also have a non jet valve head for it too, I'm in NYC! I would've bought it n fixed it, but I just don't buy starions unless they're 88 or 89! Plus I currently own 3 running starions! So let me know if ur interested, if not good luck with you car anyway!