88 conquest in nw florida

Exile_motorworks

Its a 1988 bought originaly in mobile alabama had 4 or 5 owners previous to me its red with black leather int. has 87 seats in immaculate condition i also have the 88 seats they are just worn. body has a few dings but isnt bad no rust or major dents the lower airdam has a crack on one side but is fixable it has mk1 strut bars 99 eclipse turbo grant steering wheel autometer boost gauge in stock locale delphi injector upgrade to 750/1000cc 1g mass projector foglights in the stock locale and an after market exhaust of some kind (not sure ) its from the turbo back replaced with no cats

THE BAD the head is cracked BUT I HAVE A NON JET CARAVAN HEAD THAT COMES WITH IT car starts but over heats quickly you can hear it run if you want to risk the engine damage

i also have some random spare stuff like a distributor and some switches things of that nature someone please save this car i dont have the time or money to do it like it deserves

$1800 or best offer

850-393-5324 (nate) i have pics on request

meet me halfway if youre in inverness like your info says i'll drive a ways to sell this thing i would like to get this out of my driveway

I forgot to change that. I'm actually out in CA until May. Hold on to it until then and you may have a deal. Would like to see some pics though.

if you're just going to scrap it and let it go to waste, put it up for $50 above scrap value. Putting a car up for $1800 or I'll junk it rubs many potential buyers the wrong way and/or makes them wonder why you would scrap it. (ie, maybe its not worth the money).

Not trying to be a jerk, but, just saying.

Its a 1988 bought originaly in mobile alabama had 4 or 5 owners previous to me its red with black leather int. has 87 seats in immaculate condition i also have the 88 seats they are just worn. body has a few dings but isnt bad no rust or major dents the lower airdam has a crack on one side but is fixable it has mk1 strut bars 99 eclipse turbo grant steering wheel autometer boost gauge in stock locale delphi injector upgrade to 750/1000cc 1g mass projector foglights in the stock locale and an after market exhaust of some kind (not sure ) its from the turbo back replaced with no cats

THE BAD the head is cracked BUT I HAVE A NON JET CARAVAN HEAD THAT COMES WITH IT car starts but over heats quickly you can hear it run if you want to risk the engine damage

i also have some random spare stuff like a distributor and some switches things of that nature someone please save this car i dont have the time or money to do it like it deserves

$1800 or best offer

850-393-5324 (nate) i have pics on request

il give you 400 c ash today