87 conquest blk/blk $1000 or trade

eviper21

it has a completely rebuilt motor but needs a new turbo and emissions valve (the double nipple valve off the Int. Manni that always breaks) to pass smog....s*** it might even pass as is.

it has a 14g but wont spool....runs great tho...the Nox was high on the smog test but theres been allot done to it since.

dont have time to finish it

selling for 1k or trade...im lookin for a nova but a nova for 1k will prolly be pretty tore up haha...neways lemme know

yessir....located in SOCAL

the motor and hood ARE ON AND IN the car...the first pick is when i picked it up and washed it

the motor was all rebuilt BSEK , new head , balanced rotating assembly

i have prolly 3k into the whole thing but like i said wont pass smog

post-9170-128207750552_thumb.jpg

post-9170-128207782717_thumb.jpg

Edited by eviper21

it has a completely rebuilt motor but needs a new turbo and emissions valve (the double nipple valve off the Int. Manni that always breaks) to pass smog....s*** it might even pass as is.

it has a 14g but wont spool....runs great tho...the Nox was high on the smog test but theres been allot done to it since.

selling for 1k or trade...im lookin for a nova but a nova for 1k will prolly be pretty tore up haha...neways lemme know

srry i forget to check the thread...but ill give you a call asap...its a little late now...

the nox was extremley high, but he had the car sitting there idling for a good 20min solid...and thats after a half hour drive to get there....a guy here on the forum met me out there and he told me that happened to his too....it was TOO hot...when he retested it, they didnt let it sit for so long and they put the blower in front to cool it down....passed fine..

im not gonna say for sure yes it would make it...because if it doesnt im not gonna be responsible....BUT it rides extremely nice...no weird noises or grinding or bucks or surges or cut outs or anything.....sooo ill leave the judgement up to you...like i said the entire motor from the ground up was rebuilt. ME? id have someone at least follow me if i make a trip like that for ANY used car

also no print out..sorry..but the c02 and hydro carbons passed with a veeeeery small margin..but regarless passed...just the nox that was bad.

after i got it home i found out some vaccuum lines were mixed up and there was a huuuge leak in the intercooler piping (loose hose clamps) ...but in the process i accidentally broke the nipples on the double plastic valve (the one on the intake manifold) never bought a new valve so i never could hook up the vaccuum lines to get it smogged again...

i know it seems minor ...and it is...ive just have no time for the car at all...somebody please keep this car on the road!!

$1000 is a STEAL

• 4 weeks later...