used parts for sale

jmac

The car is a 1987 Mitsubishi Starion. My plan is to perform an engine swap, so anything that I don't need I am selling. To start off, here are a few items: stock OVCP, accordion intake hose, all other intake/intercooler piping, speed control computer, antenna relay, stock radio, complete stock air can (with MAF), stock turbo manifold (has a crack), stock intercooler (little banged up but functional), stock oil cooler lines, stock hood latch (broken cable), stock intake manifold (complete). All of these parts are pulled and ready to be shipped. FEEL FREE to make me an offer, I will ship priority so $10 will be added to your offer. If there is something else you need, feel free to ask. If you need something FAST for your daily driver, call me anytime at 607-434-6680. If need be, leave a message and i will get back to you. If you don't need the part ASAP feel free to email me at joshmaciatek@ymail.com. I have multiple pictures of the items listed above, so let me know if you want to see them. (Engine and transmission are also for sale).

-Josh]

• 1 month later...