87 Conquest TS-i Atlantic Blue

Tyler

Loaded Chrysler Conquest TS-i widebody turbo. It is Atlantic Blue with black leather interior. Very clean car with a clear title in-hand. REBUILT performance 2.6 SOHC 4 cylinder with Wiseco pistons and rods, all new bearings and seals, balance shaft elimination, non-jet head, and rebuilt 18g turbo. Have all the receipts for the motor. Runs fantastic without any smoke or trouble. Synthetic oil. 127,000 on the car, 2,000 on the rebuilt motor. Other mods include cross drilled/slotted rotors all around, 1g DSM MAF sensor, and window tint. Everything works from the power windows and locks to the cruise control. The only two things I know that do not work is the A/C and the rear windshild wiper. Fast car, but has some minor body damage/minimal rust. Nice 1 piece front air dam comes with the car. Great wheel. I have used it as a daily driver for those 2,000 miles so it has not been beat or abused by me at all.

Asking $2900

Call, text, or email

660-441-7680

Located 50 miles east of Kansas City, Missouri

See the ad on craigslist too:http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/1749954997.html

post-16620-127465528431_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...