Custom Build Engine For Sale/Trade

zmds18

would anyone wanna trade a small block and tranny for my conquest engine and tranny? also willing to sell if offered the right amount... ive got thousands invested, if anyone is interested lemme know... im selling because the engine could use new valve seals, and needs a stainless header, current set up keeps getting exhaust leaks, and im tired of putting time into it i just wanna do a swap for something reliable...

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/117/l_dd20a9543d5c4bd3b05b90d58212fc5a.jpg

thanks guys

Zac

here is a pic... parts are as follows... custom aluminum intake, big 16g turbo, converted to maf, maf translator, rebuild engine 12k ago, balance shaft elimination kit, ported head, polished valve cover, aftermarket bov, full msd ignition, set up for 50 shot nitro but its never been used and i dont even have the bottle, big cold air intake, remote thermostat housing, alot of braided lines, stage 1 racing clutch.... if u wanna know anything else just ask

Edited by zmds18

what kind of small block and tranny you looking for......what kind of internals does the quest motor have i.e. pistons etc..

how much for the motor just a strait cash sale?????

Edited by joshquest88

internals are just stock replacement i was running 15 psi before the rebuild and have been working on final tuning, but ive cracked a header twice it needs to be replaced with a stainless one before it can finish being tuned... ran like a tank until it gets a stupid leak....

I have a fresh 406 short block,and a turbo350,,

and tons of other chevy crap I'll throw in

dizzies,alts,blocks

I'm done with chevy crap

chevy crap? doesnt sound reliable lol... main reason im selling is i have a baby girl due in a week and i cant screw around with the motor anymore...

u are pretty close to me though im in illinois