clean 83'

I saw that car, it was one of my choice to buy, but I didnt want an 83, even though its sexy as heck. Car wasnt running when I was looking, I wanted to make the trip and take a look.

is it running now? Last I remember it was sitting in a garage and had not been started for years.

Midniteride was/is a member on here, that car was for sale for quite a while. KTD, you sure it was the same car? I remember it being for sale as a good running and driving car...

Yeah, I remember, same exact pics from like 2 years ago. I believe it was on auto trader and something about it sitting for 2 years

Lol at the lotus guy,

Nice car, I just sold my 1988 Conquest TSi for which I had totally redone. I had the 83 hood, 89 seats. This car was the year it had the Lotus Suspension! Also, I had the engine redone to 2.9L with a 21 Psi turbo cranking 300HP to the RW, dyno'd not a guess. This car was smoking hot! When I had the engine redone, at 180K miles, I spared no expense on the engine redo. This car was quick, scary quick.

Nice car, sold it to a good chap who was really into Conquests.

Darin

Yeah, I remember, same exact pics from like 2 years ago. I believe it was on auto trader and something about it sitting for 2 years

Then someone used my pics... you never talked to me about the car. It ran fantastic. You can ask a few members on here that drove it. ;-)

Car was sold over a year ago.... lol