6-bolt axles and diff

MiniSRT4

I have a pair of 6-bolt axles and diff that I don't need. 175$ or BO takes it all. Pick up only! unless you wanna pay the shipping costs. PM me if your interested and I could get some pics to ya. I'd be willing to meet someone somewhere if its within reasonable distance.

CV boots are in good shape, everything wit the diff was fine when it came out of the car. Car was dismantled due to bad head gasket and body rot

Edited by MiniSRT4

I have a pair of 6-bolt axles and diff that I don't need. 175$ or BO takes it all. Pick up only! unless you wanna pay the shipping costs. PM me if your interested and I could get some pics to ya. I'd be willing to meet someone somewhere if its within reasonable distance.

CV boots are in good shape, everything wit the diff was fine when it came out of the car. Car was dismantled due to bad head gasket and body rot

Hey i would be interested in the diff and axles it is lsd diff i presume? i am located in Canterbury New zealand though so i would need you to package up and send to me over here, all at my cost of course, i would really appreciate it as i have one of these diffs in my starion rally car and i need a spare badly. send me some pics if you can Sensational1@vodafone.co.nz . thanks again, Merv.

Ill get pictures tomorrow and email em to ya. It is an LSD diff, came out of a 88 conquest wide body. Your def going to want to change the fluid, it has been out of the car and sitting in my shed for 3 years

edit: Id also be willing to trade ya the rear end for a magna intake mani ^_^ you still pay for shipping on the rear end though and ill pay pal ya some loot for shipping on the intake... LMK

Edited by MiniSRT4

Ill get pictures tomorrow and email em to ya. It is an LSD diff, came out of a 88 conquest wide body. Your def going to want to change the fluid, it has been out of the car and sitting in my shed for 3 years

edit: Id also be willing to trade ya the rear end for a magna intake mani ^_^ you still pay for shipping on the rear end though and ill pay pal ya some loot for shipping on the intake... LMK

O.k do you mean a mitsubishi magna intake manifold? what model exactly are you after to fit what engine? cheers

If you still have it like around the end of June, I may see if I can arrange pickup. Would you be able to get it to Cooperstown or somewhere fairly close to there?

Cooperstown Ohio? Im sure we could work something out. It all depends on Fish Fingers there if we can figure something out for shipping. We should know in the next couple days.

As far as seperating the axles from the diff, Id rather sell it as a whole