Starion seats for sale

stevopsu88

Hey everyone

It's been quite awhile since I've done anything on this board (on account of parting with my beloved Starion some time back) I'm cleaning the garage out since we'll be moving out of the house soon and I have 3 seats that I need to get rid of. Two of them are from an 88. Black leather and in decent condition,, aside from the hole in the drivers seat from constant entering/exiting. The other seat is from an 87, also black leather but the seat frame is pretty bent up on account that it came from a wrecked car, leather is fine though. I'll part with the 3 seats for $200.

I also think I've got the chrome "Mitsubishi" and "Starion" tags too which I'll include. Let me know if your interested, I'm in Pittsburgh PA and will send some pictures if you like.

Hey everyone

It's been quite awhile since I've done anything on this board (on account of parting with my beloved Starion some time back) I'm cleaning the garage out since we'll be moving out of the house soon and I have 3 seats that I need to get rid of. Two of them are from an 88. Black leather and in decent condition,, aside from the hole in the drivers seat from constant entering/exiting. The other seat is from an 87, also black leather but the seat frame is pretty bent up on account that it came from a wrecked car, leather is fine though. I'll part with the 3 seats for $200.

I also think I've got the chrome "Mitsubishi" and "Starion" tags too which I'll include. Let me know if your interested, I'm in Pittsburgh PA and will send some pictures if you like.

Hello. I would be interested in the seats. Please PM me your email Philip