Champagne 87 conquest tsi, south columbus, OH

Toad

SHIPPING: None

PICTURES: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2727611&id=12415650&l=6de475df76 - these pictures are also a pretty good account of what has happened to this car.

MILEAGE: body has 107K , engine has 80K

PRICE: 2500 ... maybe a little less.

RUNS: Yes ... as well as a blown turbo tsi runs. actually, it runs better than it should.

MANUAL/AUTOMATIC: Manual

ENGINE MODS: stock engine swap, no upgrades

NON-FUNCTIONAL PARTS/FEATURES OR PROBLEMS: Clutch slips at high rev, blown turbo. I bought the car with these problems, and could not afford a stock turbo. New clutch didn't fix slipping.

RUST?: frame rails could be worse, but aren't good. body has minor rust at corner of wheel wells.

OPTIONS: cd player.

DESCRIPTION: I can give you a VIN. The car isn't stolen or anything. But I am poor and I have yet to register the car in ohio after I bought it in Boston. I have the title and everything, but can't afford to pay taxes on it right now. Plus I have to get an out of state inspection.

I got ripped off on this car and don't want to buy a new turbo or do a turbo upgrade. I've listed it for what I think it's worth, NOT including the money and time I've already dumped into it, which is a lot of stuff you don't have to do. I keep it in a garage and take it out to stretch her legs when i can. Previous owner kept it in the garage for 7 years.

NEW PARTS: New clutch kit plus bearing. new TOB fork Engine has all new gaskets. Previous owner put on KYB suspension, so it's lowered a little.

PARTS: I have a complete stage 2, 6 puck clutch kit and a 240 mm flywheel. The head from previous engine (spun bearing). Some other random stuff. I have a set of rims and a ripped driver's seat.

PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD: phone 614.599.5431

SHIPPING: None

PICTURES: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2727611&id=12415650&l=6de475df76 - these pictures are also a pretty good account of what has happened to this car.

MILEAGE: body has 107K , engine has 80K

PRICE: 2500 ... maybe a little less.

RUNS: Yes ... as well as a blown turbo tsi runs. actually, it runs better than it should.

MANUAL/AUTOMATIC: Manual

ENGINE MODS: stock engine swap, no upgrades

NON-FUNCTIONAL PARTS/FEATURES OR PROBLEMS: Clutch slips at high rev, blown turbo. I bought the car with these problems, and could not afford a stock turbo. New clutch didn't fix slipping.

RUST?: frame rails could be worse, but aren't good. body has minor rust at corner of wheel wells.

OPTIONS: cd player.

DESCRIPTION: I can give you a VIN. The car isn't stolen or anything. But I am poor and I have yet to register the car in ohio after I bought it in Boston. I have the title and everything, but can't afford to pay taxes on it right now. Plus I have to get an out of state inspection.

I got ripped off on this car and don't want to buy a new turbo or do a turbo upgrade. I've listed it for what I think it's worth, NOT including the money and time I've already dumped into it, which is a lot of stuff you don't have to do. I keep it in a garage and take it out to stretch her legs when i can. Previous owner kept it in the garage for 7 years.

NEW PARTS: New clutch kit plus bearing. new TOB fork Engine has all new gaskets. Previous owner put on KYB suspension, so it's lowered a little.

PARTS: I have a complete stage 2, 6 puck clutch kit and a 240 mm flywheel. The head from previous engine (spun bearing). Some other random stuff. I have a set of rims and a ripped driver's seat.

PREFERRED CONTACT METHOD: phone 614.599.5431

did you trade this for a white 2-door turbo neon? i think i just saw this car driving in Toledo, OH over the weekend..