lots of parts for sale

jayconquest

Selling some parts I got laying around

SHP wheels 8" fronts 9" rears no tires but alot of curb love on every rim all fixable all damage just on outer lips. Best offer SOLD

Cobalt Air/Fuel digital gage used still in mint condition $60 obo

87 Conquest stock steering wheel with radio controls $60 obo

87 Conquest stock springs $40 obo

87 Conquest ECU 5 speed w/ inter cooler $45 obo

Turbo Turbo XS Blow Off Valve w/ flanged pipe $70 obo

Dual gage pod piller mount $25 obo

Pro- Comp. boost gage $50 obo

87 Conquest stock shifter for sale soon $30 obo

87 Conquest stock turbo $150 obo

All stuff is in great working condition just upgrading to new parts any questions call or text Jay at 203-814-8065 or email at jrieiro@yahoo.com. Also prices are not set in stone feel free to make offers and I will send pics upon request to your email. Thanks

Edited by jayconquest

Ya they work with the auto seatbelt I'll send pics on monday and I'm in 06484 shelton Ct

Hey Jay! I'm in Wolcott CT, about a 1/2hour from you. I have an 87 conquest w/ 59k original miles and love to hear about other SQ owners in CT. Have a few other friends in CT too with SQ's, so maybe can get a bunch of us together one afternoon for and talk it up. glink13

pics of the SHP 9s? Let me know im interested

Ya I do but can only send them to your email for some reason I cant upload on here. you can text my your email at the above number or email it to me at the above email

Edited by jayconquest

Hey Jay! I'm in Wolcott CT, about a 1/2hour from you. I have an 87 conquest w/ 59k original miles and love to hear about other SQ owners in CT. Have a few other friends in CT too with SQ's, so maybe can get a bunch of us together one afternoon for and talk it up. glink13

sounds good man just gotta wait a couple of weeks still working on the car let me know

Ya I do but can only send them to your email for some reason I cant upload on here. you can text my your email at the above number or email it to me at the above email and I cant split them up its the fronts 8" and the rears 9"

I'm interested in only the Front 8"s so if you want to split them up its easy peasy. send some pics to daw167@hotmail.com and price shpped too :)