Well well whats this

slideways

YEAH after many hours of blood sweat and tears. . . it lives. I never thought i would be so happy to get a car on the road as i am with this one. I still need a few things like injectors(4k wall :( ) and water pump and a lil clutch work but its on the road. Really i am happy that i picked this car even after all the work and the stuff still wrong its great. I just had to post and get that out there also i wanted to take the time and thank the man that really saved my tail on this car mike (19cturbo) he put in all the time and parts he could spare(let me use til i get my own) really thats what i love most about this car with everyone helping even people on here ever time i needed to know anything you all stepped up to let me know. So this just a kinda thank you to everyone even harry for seting me up with my first starquest.

Thanks cody

As far as the 4K wall pull your injector clips (one at a time) and clean them with a little piece of fine sandpaper wrapped around a hack saw blade to get the clips nice and clean. And for the clutch one of the first things to do on our cars is to replace the pivot pin in the cabin. It is like 1.50 at autovalue. Good to hear its running. Get it tuned up.