FS: Mookeeh Rear Struts NON-ADJUSTABLE BNIB~~Front GR2 inserts also BNIB!!

mistaVR4

Hey; all,

I have a brand new set of rear Mookeeh Non-adjustable struts in the box brand new for the widebody 86-89 I that I'm no longer in need of unfortunately, I'll take $140 shipped with paypal fee also included!

I also have a Brand new set of KYB GR2 gas front inserts for $100 shipped paypal fee included as well.

First come first serve :-)

I do check here often but email would be the fastest way to contact me and get a response quickest = mista.vr4@gmail.com.

Thanks for looking!

-Steve

Hey; all,

I have a brand new set of rear Mookeeh Non-adjustable struts in the box brand new for the widebody 86-89 I that I'm no longer in need of unfortunately, I'll take $140 shipped with paypal fee also included!

I also have a Brand new set of KYB GR2 gas front inserts for $100 shipped paypal fee included as well.

I do check here often but email would be the fastest way to contact me and get a response quickest = mista.vr4@gmail.com.

Thanks for looking!

-Steve

PICS please

I'll send them to your email since I don't have them hosted on the web. Not sure how to add them to a post without having them hosted somewhere?

Ok,

I set up a host, so here ya go, I took one rear out to show the plastic hasn't even been taken off, and then one of the front inserts as well.

Let me know whatcha think!!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/mistavr4/GR2_front_WB_Starion1.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a303/mistavr4/Mookeeh_rear1.jpg

Thanks,

-Steve

Hey; all,

Thanks for looking!

-Steve

I sent Email to your address indicated on your post, still have not heard back. Per your recent post 227 both sets of items, does this include shipping or not. Will pay by Paypal. Please advise soonest.