Quest expert in N Central FL Area?

Qst4Speed

I have been away from the boards for over 3 years now. Life happened and I have had my Quest stored in the garage and it has only been cranked and driven 4 or 5 times in those 3 years. I had Shelby do a motor rebuild and some upgrades 3 years ago. Now I want to start driving it daily again. It has developed some issues while sitting and not being used. I am looking for someone in my local area who can help me work on it. I would have no issue paying someone to help me get it back into top shape as long as the prices were reasonable. I would rather do this work at my home so I am looking for someone who lives within an hour or two of Ocala, Fl who could travel a weekend or two per month and help out. If anyone is interested or willing to help, please let me know.

Thanks.

Hey man. I had Shelby help me out too. He's a wealth of knowlegde. I live in Inverness and am in Ocala Monday thru Thursday for school (CFCC). I've had to do a lot to my car too from sitting and what not so I may be able to help a little. Sunday is the only day I have off so maybe then. Shoot me a pm with your number. My car is still a project too so maybe we can help eachother out. Oh, I'm Brandon by the way. Peace