4G63 + W58

Jsmitty

al right bro so we are about the same place in our swaps. So I have not put much thought into what to do after I get the motor in the car lol. I guess we will see. I just bought a new wiring harness and a ECU, I guess i have to figure out everything when I come to that part HAHAHA Ill figure it out!

Guys so I went to the Dodge and Mitsubishi dealers this week and they both said there is only 1 motor mount left in the USA! I'm screwed! Lol. I might have a right side conquest mount. Maybe I can use that and then use that one mighty Max mount. But is it dumb to mix and match them. I mean they look different in the pictures up above.

The G54B driver side mount is taller than the Mighty Max ones. So if you tried to use one of each your engine would be tilted slightly. PM me I still have my G54B one we could work something out for it.

I should be getting my flywheel next week. It is an oem one that's been resurfaced and the center hole is enlarged to 30mm to clear the input shaft of the transmission. I am using a fwd one cause I got a deal on it. An awd flywheel will work, but I am not sure if Bill's design of the bell housings is different between the two.

This weekend I need to go to the junkyard and get an intake manifold again. Since one I started modding I had sold off, the other went to scrap alum.