Testing waters

shinjimae

im just testin waters i got quite a bit of parts for sale here everything is make offer since i dont really know what to price or if im even gonna sell it yet just seein what i can get here

Stock downpipe with egr tube

Stock turbo no shaft play at all

Stock intercooler with pipes

Stock intake tube with maf

Stock Flywheel

Stock clutch kit still some life left

g54b valve cover

stock manifold

stock intake manifold

stock throttlebdy with injectors

stock 5 speed trans

stock shifter

bare block with main caps needs rebuild

g54b complete head (cracks in center combustion chambers)

g54b Ac compressor and ac lines

G54b distributor

Cloth seats no rips whatsoever just the fronts.

and other stuff ill post more as i find it lol

may trade parts for other parts so dont be afraid to offer. also if pics of a specific part are needed let me know ill get em.. since im swapping my starion ive got almost everything from the engine bay out for sale or whatever so if u need something i dont have listed and u think i may not need it ask and ill check the pile

the seats are cloth and they are kinda purplish blue???? im not really sure dont know much about these cars option wise just the motors is all i have researched. im located in corpus christi. id let the seats go 300 plus shipping for the pair

the flywheel and trans are from an 88 actually everything is from an 88.... im unsure condition of the flywheel that being said id take 150 plus shipping for it. and the flywheel ill take 50 plus shipping for it

again im just posting these prices so it doesnt get locked im open to offers and im not really sure what this stuff goes for